Information on the method of collection and delivery of goods
When placing an order through the e-shop, you can choose either for personal collection of goods or for sending by GLS courier service.
Due to the long transport time (5 days and more) and the threat of damage to plants, especially in summer, we send plants to Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Spain, France and Italy only in spring (March) or autumn (September - November).
Procedure for personal collection
Our garden center is open from March 1 to November 30. During this period, it is possible to personally order the ordered plants according to the stock availability status, which is listed for each item.
1. After receiving your order via the e-shop, we will start preparing the plants. After completing your order, you will be informed by e-mail and text message that your plants are ready for personal collection.
2. We do not have regular opening hours, so you must arrange a collection date with us in advance. Mark the date of your arrival in the commentary to the order, or make an appointment in advance via the e-mail email@example.com.
3. After the invitation to personal collection, the plants will be reserved for you for 14 days. If you do not accept the ordered goods within 7 days after agreeing on a specific date of personal collection, your order will be canceled for a limited number of plants.
4. We only accept cash payment for personal collection. Please bring the order confirmation that you received from us to your e-mail address.
Address for personal collection: Dolná ulica 33, 92202 Krakovany
Sending and delivery of goods via the GLS courier service within Slovakia and to selected EU member states
The assortment of fruit plants is sent in the order of orders received from mid-March to November, depending on the stock availability indicated for each item.
1. Once completed, we ship orders Monday through Thursday in the order in which they arrived. Cash on delivery is always packed on the day of dispatch and is delivered within Slovakia on the second day. The goods will be sent to you on the basis of a binding confirmed order together with an invoice via the GLS courier service.
2. Information about the date of sending / delivery of your order and the tracking number of the shipment will be sent to you in advance by e-mail and SMS.
3. If for some reason you will not be able to accept the cash on delivery, it is necessary to notify us in advance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and cancel the order, or agree on another alternative shipping date.
4. Payment upon delivery of goods by courier service to Slovakia.
Cash on delivery: you will pay the amount of the order in cash to the courier upon delivery (valid only for Slovakia).
5. Payment upon delivery of goods by courier service to other selected EU member states.
Payment in advance by bank transfer: you will pay the amount of the order by bank transfer, which will be sent to your e-mail 14 days before the expected date of shipment. Your order will be delivered to you only after full payment (applies to all selected EU member states except Slovakia).
If the delivery of goods is unsatisfactory for technical or other reasons, we will inform you immediately by email. We can jointly agree on the delivery of goods in an alternative term, on the provision of other goods in the same quality and price, or on another alternative solution.